Advent Devotional Opportunities and Tips
- December Spire – weekly devotions, written by Dr. Baker and the Lake Fellows | PDF
- Advent Text Messages – daily reminders at 7 p.m. Sign Up Now!
- Youth and College Students – Youth and Parents | College Students
- Children and Families – weekly with daily readings
- CenterPoint’s Tips for a Joyful Christmas Season, Click here to sign up!
Sunday, December 8, 6 p.m. in Sanctuary
Advent Lessons & Carols
Special music by the Beecher Singers
December 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m. in Sanctuary
Children’s Christmas Music Sunday
Our children’s choirs will lead us in song.
Saturday, December 14, 9 - 11 a.m.
Christmas Benevolence Delivery Day
Sign up today to share Christmas with our neighbors.
Assist our Deacons in delivering the many gifts, clothes and groceries gathered for families in need. Register online at SecondChurch.org/CB or contact Amy Lee at 253-6461.
December 15, 9:30 and 11:15 a.m. in Sanctuary
Christmas Music Sunday
The Sanctuary Choir will lead us in song.
Sunday, December 22, 5:00 p.m. in McFarland Hall
Families@Five Brown Bag Nativity
The church family gathers at this annual event to celebrate the coming of the Christ Child. This is a great way to share the joy of the Advent season with family and friends. There is no ticket to buy, no reservation to make… just come and enjoy tasty snacks, Christmas crafts, singing, Nativity photo booth.
Tuesday, December 24 in Sanctuary
Christmas Eve Worship Services
- 4 p.m. — Service for Families with Young Children
- 7 p.m. — Carols and Candles, led by Youth Ministries
- 9 p.m. — Candlelight Service of Lessons and Carols
- 11 p.m. — Candlelight Service of Lessons, Carols and Holy Communion