9:00 a.m. Monday, February 28 to 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 1
Second Presbyterian Church, Indianapolis
"Behold, I am doing a new thing. Do you not perceive it?"
God says through the voice of the prophet Isaiah.
This gathering in Indianapolis is open to the whole church. We will join with friends and colleagues, old and new, who care about the future of Presbyterian witness. Together, we will seek God's guidance in discerning how to move forward in a rapidly evolving church and culture. Join us in Indianapolis for the important work of reflecting on such topics as:
- How do we live and work together as a connectional church?
- How do we engage the gifts of our members in Christ's mission?
- How do we identify and nurture leadership for the future of the church?
We will engage in worship, hear presentations and participate in small groups. More than that, we will build relationships, connect with others in shared ministry and learn from one another.
- Scott Black Johnston, Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church, New York
- Shannon Johnson Kershner, Black Mountain Presbyterian Church, Black Mountain, NC
- Pen Peery, First Presbyterian Church, Shreveport, LA
- Joe Clifford, First Presbyterian Church, Dallas, TX
- Christine Chakoian, First Presbyterian Church, Lake Forest, IL
- Andrew Foster Connors, Brown Memorial Church, Baltimore, MD
Registration fee is $50, including all meals. Free registration for seminary students and reduced registration for small church pastors.
To register online, click here. You will need to join the Second Presbyterian website in order to register online.
To register by mail, print the registration form here. Mail registration forms and checks to:
Bev McGeeMake checks payable to Second Presbyterian Church.
Second Presbyterian Church
7700 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260
For hotel reservations, contact one of these hotels:
Four Points by Sheraton
For reservations, call 866-932-7060 and request the Second Presbyterian room block.
Link to Four Points by Sheraton.
SpringHill Suites and Residence Inn by Marriott
317-846-1800 (same registration phone number for both)
King rooms at SpringHill Suites
Double rooms at SpringHill Suites
Rooms at Residence Inn
Be sure to use Group code: NPCNPCB
The rates for Sunday and Monday nights include breakfast. A block of rooms has been reserved for the conference until January 15, 2011.
Please let us know if you have a roommate or would like us to assign a roommate if there are others who want to share a room.
Join the conversation on facebook!
Planning team: Tim Hart-Andersen (MN), Tom Are (KS), Christine Chakoian (IL), Joseph Clifford (TX), Andrew Foster Connors (MD), Fairfax Fair (KY), Lewis Galloway (IN), Shannon Johnson Kershner (NC), Carla Pratt Keyes (VA), Agnes Norfleet (SC), Pendleton Peery (LA), Karen Sapio (CA), Lib McGregor Simmons (NC) and John Wilkinson (NY).