Through its facilities at 7700 N. Meridian Street, Second Presbyterian is pleased to serve its congregation and its community.
It is expected that all organizations and persons utilizing the facilities at Second Presbyterian Church would treat the property and furnishings in a manner consistent with biblical stewardship principles. There is no charge for the use of the building for Second Presbyterian Church church-related groups.
Priority of use is as follows:
1. Regularly scheduled meetings connected with Second Presbyterian.
2. All other functions of Second Presbyterian, not regularly scheduled.
3. Activities and functions of the Presbyterian denomination.
4. All inter-denominational church meetings.
5. All church-related groups.
6. Social service and community groups.
7. Outside groups (with approval).
The Executive Administrative Assistant to the Director of H.R. and Administrative Services handles all outside group intake and scheduling. The Director of H.R. and Administrative Services approves groups and may adjust or waive outside group fees. At the time of application, the expressed purpose and intent for the facility use will need to be made in writing to the Executive Administrative Assistant of the Director of H.R. and Administrative Services. A church representative will be on-site for the duration of large events.
For more information, please click on the following links: